Hermanus 169 on 10 was lovingly restored by the owners who share their seaside home with you after many hours of dedicated hard work by a team of spirited and talented people who put their very best efforts into this product.
Beautiful calm spaces, panoramic views, luxurious finishes and equipment will entice the visitor to spend long lazy days on the patio marveling at the magical sunsets over Walker Bay.
Hermanus 169 on 10 offers visitors consistently high quality accommodation standards.
Your hosts Salmari and Johan have gone the extra mile in ensuring that your stay in their home is the most memorable you'll ever have. The entire family's well being has been taken into account in every detail of planning, which is why you will not ever be bothered by teenagers being bored, as everything's been taken care of.
Upon entry from 10th Street, you enter either via the pivoting glass front door or the spacious double garage which is able to accommodate 2 luxury vehicles with ease affording you direct access to the home. Hermanus 169 on 10 has 4 bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, including a 5th en-suite bedroom with a separate entrance.
The street level of the 169 on 10 accommodates 3 spacious double bedrooms one of which is wheel chair friendly with a fully compliant wheel chair friendly bathroom. Additional is a family lounge area with fireplace, a kitchenette where light meals and beverages can be prepared in addition to access to the elevator for guests in wheel chairs.
A staircase leads to the upper level where there's a large open plan living area with lounge, dining and kitchen area providing beautiful panoramic views of Walker Bay and the mountains. A gas jetmaster fireplace, 42" LCD television and beautiful views make this an exceptional space for relaxation. An additional glassed balcony provided protected wind free seating for meals around the indoor BBQ on the upper level.
The air conditioned master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite full bathroom with bidet is located on the upper level along with a guest bathroom.
On the garden or lower level of the home is the garden and outdoor BBQ area. A wonderful games room for the kids equipped with dart board, fingerboard, table tennis, various board games and a fridge will keep kids and adults busy for hours on end.
An outside shower has been provided for guests returning from the beach to rid themselves of sand and salt before entering the villa.
An additional en-suite room is located on the garden level with a separate entrance. This room provides ideal accommodation for a medical assistant/minder or teenagers.
Standard In The Home:
- Beds all extra length twin or king size
- Bathrooms en-suite (either with shower or full bathroom)
- Wall mounted LCD Televisions in 2 lounges (DSTV Channels), second separate view with all DSTV channels.
- Jetmaster fireplaces in lounges (gas and wood fired respectively)
- Main kitchen fully equipped with state of the art labour saving devices including gas/electric oven and dishwasher
- Mini kitchen on lower level ideally equipped to prepare snacks and light meals
- Air conditioning in main living areas and main bedroom
- Remote controlled overhead fans in all bedrooms
- Built in Safes for personal safe keeping of valuables in each room
- Garden furniture and outdoor BBQ
- Swimming pool